Sunday 26 August 2007

Super-lame update-a-rama

This is the first time I’ve been home
for any great amount of time in the last few days, and it’s The Boy’s birthday party. She decided on a nineties theme, which means I will be spending the next few hours cutting up this shitty blonde wig to try and make it look a bit more like Kurt Cobain’s hair; then trying to make it look like it has a gaping exit wound in the back of it. Tasteful.

Then I can spend the rest of the night trying to get drunk enough that I don’t care how stupid I look. I have to say that I am feeling far more confident in my ability to succeed in this particular venture.

All of which is a roundabout way of saying that you’ll have to wait a few days for a full account of yet another thrilling week in my shitty life.

A crushing disappointment for literally one or two people, I’m sure.


No comments: