Thursday 3 July 2008

stupid brain

Man, I had a weird dream last night.


As is the way with these things, the precise details disappeared straight out of my head with the arrival of morning and some groggy semblance of consciousness, but I do recall that it had something to do with the assimilation/extermination of the human race at the hands of some very ordinary-looking (yet deeply sinister) beings. A bit Bodysnatchers-ish, I suppose… I was being pursued through a house, consumed by despair and regret and on the verge of giving up all hope; when suddenly I was rescued by my dad, who somehow transported me back in time with him. We ended up in a pleasant little pub next to a canal, in a city full of WW2 Nazis in odd flying machines.

And then I woke up.

That last bit may well have something to do with a Trailer I recently watched for a forthcoming film called Iron Sky.


The rest of it makes no sense at all.

No comments: